- About us
CER Acting Chairman Crister Fritzson
Crister Fritzson, Chairman of the Swedish Association of Train Operators (ASTOC) and CEO & President of SJ
Appointed CER Acting Chairman on 8 February 2017
2012 to date - CEO & President, SJ AB
SJ is the Swedish state-owned train operator with net sales amounted to SEK 9,000 million and operating profit to SEK 625 million and 5,000 employees (2015). SJ’s services goes from Copenhagen in Denmark to Narvik in Norway, every day 450 000 passenger travels with SJ. SJ operates two types of rail services: commercial services and services subject to public tender with regional public transport authorities (PTAs).
Chairman, ASTOC – Association of Swedish Train Operating Companies
ASTOC is the association of 43 freight and passenger train operators in Sweden.
2007-2012 - CEO & President, Terracom Group
Turnaround of the Swedish state owned TV and radio distribution to become one of the leading broadband, net and pay TV operators in the Nordic region.
2001-2006 - CEO, Boxer AB
Leading Pay TV provider with 2 Billion SEK turnover, operating profit of 450 Million SEK, and a customer base of more than 700.000 households.
1999-2001 - Executive VP Global Marketing & Sales, Allgon Systems
1991-1999 - Country and Channel Manager, Nordics & Baltic, Motorola Cellular
- 2011 - INSEAD, Senior Executive Program
- 1999-2000 - Stockholm School of Economics, Advanced Management Program
- 1995-1996 - IHM, Executive Program
- Board member of Systembolaget
- Board member of Net Insight
- Board member of Svenskt Näringsliv-The Confederation of Swedish Enterprises
- Board member of Samtrafiken
- Board member of Svensk Turism AB - Swedish Tourism Board
- Board member of Almega – Swedish Employers’ Organisation